Make sure you’re focusing on the right stuff with a clear and accepted strategy.
Every successful website, experience or service starts with a clear strategy. We help you to tease out exactly where you’re going, the ways to get there and what overall success looks like. We work our way through the various goals, perspectives and needs of your internal stakeholders as we uncover, agree and communicate your strategy.
Whether you’re planning something new or reviewing an existing website or service, we can help you to develop:
- Website strategy – including key goals, user journeys, and future developments
- Channel strategy – clarifies purpose and use of each different way people interact with you, and the key tasks completed within each channel
- Experience strategy – takes a holistic look at the desired user experience, and to measure its success
- pivotal: strategy is the core component that underpins the rest of a project or service’s life cycle
- buy-in: we work hard to ensure a strategy gets internal acceptance, which lead to a high level of buy-in and provides a way to communicate with the rest of their organisation
- focus and decision making: easy way to assess whether new initiatives support the strategic goals of a system
- user focus: we keep users at the heart of everything we do, and strategy is no different. We’ll ensure that your strategy helps to keep users a priority in every project.
A typical web strategy will include:
- why a website exists: the vision
- what it needs to achieve: prioritised goals and what success looks like
- who the users are: prioritised users and their tasks and/or journeys
- where to go next: a road map for how to achieve the goals, including specific initiatives